“Moving Beyond: Healing the Trauma of Physical and Sexual Abuse through ThetaHealing®” by Judy Dragon
The book helps you to get a basic understanding of healing physical and sexual abuse, and the process to use through the ThetaHealing® Technique. It also includes more than 100 downloads for practitioners as well as for their clients. It has many valuable exercises that support moving beyond abuse.
As our souls have learned to bring forth healing to ourselves and to others in some dramatic ways, healing from trauma is not only completely possible, but a true reality through Creator-of-All.
Who is the Moving Beyond book for?
The book was created to assist ThetaHealing® teachers and practitioners to help heal those with conscious and repressed physical and sexual abuse memories and trauma.
Even if you don’t wish to work with these materials, it will be of value to you to know how to recognize the patterns, have compassion for those around you healing from abuse, and to be able to refer to others who understand how to work with those abused.
It is highly recommended for all Advanced practitioners and teachers and anyone who wants to understand the possibilities in healing from abuse We are the ones we have been waiting for!
In knowing Judy since I first taught the DNA 1 workshop in California, her dedication to her own process and the healing of others has brought forth this wonderfully compiled book to support the understanding of physical and sexual abuse for all ThetaHealers®. I highly recommend it.
With love and gratitude,
Vianna Stibal, founder of ThetaHealing®
- This is an instant PDF download, non-printable e-book.
- This e-book is password protected.
- After purchase, you will receive an email containing the password that allows to view the e-book.
- This email may be found in your Junk or Spam folder. Gmail users may find it in your Social or Promotions folder.
- Your download link may be used up to 3 times before it expires in 3 days.
- The book will also be available under your My Account, Purchased Content.
- We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- Please note that all payments are final. No refunds are available.
What our readers say about the book
“Got your book…it is totally awesome!!!! I am just so impressed and thankful that you took the time to compile this useful information. I would say that easily, at least half of my clientele are adult survivors of child abuse. It is rampant and so important that as healers we be unafraid, equipped, and able to hold a safe and sacred space to facilitate their healing process.
Thank you thank you thank you for writing this book! I look forward to the next ones!”
– Morgan S. Taylor, Advanced ThetaHealing® Instructor, Austin, Texas –
“Amazing book…very thorough. I saved my client several sessions with just the downloads. Thank you, Judy!”
– Anna Kitney, ThetaHealing® Advanced Instructor, UK –