About Truth + World Meditation
Facebook Live, April 19th, 2020
(Fastforward the video to 8:47 to skip all the hellos and welcomes)
This time, we are talking about Truth. There is Truth with a capital T, and truth with a little t. Many of us who lived through childhood trauma got our truth denied, distorted, ridiculed... It may take a lot to reclaim our truth later in life. Why is this so important to do? What does that look like? How do we discern our truth from that of others? And, what if a collective narrative unrightfully presents a story as the absolute truth?
In this video:
- World Meditation to send unconditional love to yourself, the world, visualize and emotionalize what you want to create in the world
- Why is the collective narrative not absolute truth?
- Niels Bohr's experiment: light can be both particle and wave
- Experience relative truth for yourself by looking at this picture
- Judy's childhood story
- Extracting beliefs that were held as absolute truth
- More resources for support
Here are the links we mention in the video:
Link free resources The Moving Beyond Trauma Project
Link to volunteering
What others said about this video:
Want more support?
What's going on in the world right now can be intense, and even traumatizing for many.
We're here to support you to stay grounded, so you can step into the most loving actions for yourself, and know how to best help others around you.
We're all in this together!
Sign up to our mailing list and stay informed about our most recent initiatives, Facebook Lives, podcasts, online classes and more!
With love and care,
Judy, Leila & Debbie
The Moving Beyond Trauma Project
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.